Eclipse Phase - Apocalypse
Trying, I am trying hard to be the shepherd, and not the wolf.
Faction: Anarchist (with the loosest of connections to Love and Rage, whom she is not a member of, but routinely fuels information to)
- The All-Important Futura (
+nanotat ID flux,
- Teagan’s Old Ghost Morph (
- Cognition: +2
- Intuition: +1
- Coordination: +0
- Somatics: -2
- Savvy: +2
- Willpower: +3
- Resources: -2 (
- Rep: -2 (
-iRep: +2 (
- Secrets about Cognite
- A pretty-close-to-even ledger with the Pax Familii, since it turns out Assorted Claudias are super useful contacts
- The All-Important Futura Morph, which has several useful upgrades, including
+nanotat ID flux and
- Teagan’s old body, in storage, for very ethical and above-board purposes
Fraying Kaleidoscopic Perception: When you open yourself to the whispers from outside of time, you can pursue their threads and see greater pieces of the whole. On a hit, choose one:
- Ask a single follow-up question about what you learned
- Insert a discrete piece of information into the signal
- Reach through to someone else opened to the signal, for a few moments
On a miss, the GM can choose one of the above without your input, as the abyss also gazes into you. Roll the trauma move.
Cerulean Receiver: You gain the
+cerulean tag. Mark one off the Sanity Track that may never be fixed or cured. When you open yourself to the whispers from outside of time tell the GM what you’re concentrating on and
roll+Willpower. On a
10+, the GM will tell you something interesting and useful about the past or the future of whatever it is. On a
7-9, the GM will tell you something merely interesting. On a failure, your mind becomes untethered from time for a bit… the GM will tell you what happens.
Echoes of Self: When you sync with your forks regardless of distance roll+Willpower. On a hit, you are them, briefly. Know what they know and they know what you know. On a 7-9 it’s disorienting and you’re
+glitched forward. On a miss you just get the bad stuff. Roll the trauma move.
Entropic Destiny: When you increase localized entropy
roll+Willpower. On a
10+ hold 3, on a
7-9, hold 1. At any point in the scene, you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to:
- Cellular Decay: inflict 2-damage,
ap-2, on someone in the scene
- Power Drain: drain the power from any one power source, including energy weapons, generators, someone’s
+mesh inserts, etc.
- Thermal Degradation: remove all thermal energy from the room inflicting 1-damage
Probability Sight: When you go into combat or a charged situation
roll+Intuition. On a hit, name one NPC on the scene and say whether they will die or survive. The GM will do everything possible to make it happen. On a
10+, you are
+boosted forward. On a miss, you’ve misinterpreted causality and are
Signal Compatibility: When in the presence of others with the
+cerulean tag, all of you may communicate instantaneously with one another mentally, sharing concepts and linking minds. To communicate mentally with someone who does not have the
roll+Willpower. On a hit, you can send some mental words and ideas. On a
10+, you can receive their responding surface thoughts whether they want you to or not.
Signal Interference: When facing those infected by the exsurgent virus,
roll+Willpower. On a
10+, hold 3. On a
7-9, hold 2. At any point in the scene you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to:
- Instantly kill any exsurgent (including asyncs)
- Shield any one person from exsurgent infection or async sleights for a scene
- Suppress the virus: Allow an infected person (including an async) to be temporarily free of the virus for a scene.
Contact Network: You have developed an extensive network of allies and contacts who can provide help or resources in a pinch. When you take this move, choose one:
- Your contacts respect intelligence.
Roll+Cognitionwhen contacting them.
At the beginning of the session, or as soon thereafter as you are in a position to do so, you may contact your network and roll the appropriate stat. On a
10+, hold 3. On a
7-9, hold 1. You may spend your hold anytime during that session, 1 for 1, to:
- Get something done: find one or more contacts to accomplish an off-screen task
- Lean on someone: convince a character as if you’d rolled a
- Gather intel: learn something about a subject as if you’d rolled a
10+on access the mesh
- Borrow Resources: gain temporary access to an item, morph, piece of equipment, or service
On a miss, your network needs a favor in return. Lose access to this move until you satisfy them.
- Damage: xxxooo
- Sanity: xxxooo
- XP: ooooo
- +1 to an Ego Stat (max stat +3) (up to 3 times) [x] [x] 
- +1 to a Background Stat (max stat +3) (unlimited)
- +1 Move (up to 4 times) [x] [x] [x] 
- Advance your Gang, Fame, or Wealth (up to 3 times)   
- +1 to any Stat (max stat +3) (once) 
- retire your character to safety (once) 
- create a second character to play, so now you’re playing two (once) [x]
- remove a check from the sanity track (up to two times)  
- invent your own move with the GM, or +1 Move (up to two times)  
- create a special result for one of your moves on an exceptional success with GM approval (up to two times)  
- swap a move you have for another move (unlimited) [x]
Saòirse Wednesday is the newest alias of Marja de Winter. She called herself Ardatli Rosenkov for awhile, while she was indentured to Prosperity Group. She was Zan when she first met with Teagan Adianes and became a ward to the solar system’s greatest Private Dick. By the time Teagan became Adrian Lau and left her in the custody of Aeryn Taft-Crowley, she had taken to calling herself Satori Teagan.
…and when Satori Teagan was outed as Lost by Nolan Suzuki, she became Saòirse Wednesday, defensively.
No matter what she calls herself, she can’t ever seem to escape what she is, and what she was made to be.
Her handle on the Eye is definitely not Hanshan. It’s
+SweetAntigone in point of fact. She has a thing for Hellenic tragedy. Don’t mind her.
I always thought I might be bad. Now I’m sure it’s true. ‘cause I know that you’re so good, and I’m nothing like you…