Eclipse Phase - Apocalypse
You mark experience whenever you roll a 6- on any Move, or as the result of other moves that instruct you to mark experience.
When you’ve marked your fifth experience, reset to zero, and select an advancement from the chart below.
Each advance indicates in parentheses how many times it may be selected:
- +1 to an Ego Stat (max stat +3) (up to 3 times)   
- +1 to a Background Stat (max stat +3) (unlimited)
- +1 Move (up to 4 times)    
- Advance your Gang, Fame, or Wealth (up to 3 times)   
Must have 5 total advances from choices above before selecting those below
- +1 to any Stat (max stat +3) (once) 
- retire your character to safety (once) 
- create a second character to play, so now you’re playing two (once) 
- remove a check from the sanity track (up to two times)  
- invent your own move with the GM, or +1 Move (up to two times)  
- create a special result for one of your moves on an exceptional success with GM approval (up to two times)  
- swap a move you have for another move (unlimited)