Eclipse Phase - Apocalypse
Let the red dawn surmise / What we shall do, / When this blue starlight dies / And all is through.
Resources: +2 (5 payout hold)
Rep: 0 (3 upvote hold)
Extras: You may apply +boosted to one die roll per session.
XP: [X] [X]   
Damage:      
Sanity: [X] [X] [X]    (
- A contact who keeps me steadily supplied with recreational and nano- drugs.
- A couple of specialized morphs I use when I’m working on a batch of petal for the Cult.
Payout Hold: 5
- I bought a medium-sized, white, fluffy dog. His name is Napoleon.
- I own Dr. Astin Rey a favor for the loan of a Galatea morph.
You never need to roll integration, alienation, and continuity as a result of voluntary resleeving. Resleeving after death, or being restored from backup requires integration, alienation, and continuity as normal.
You gain the
+cerulean tag. Mark one off the Sanity Track that may never be fixed or cured. If you have Watts-MacLeod Infection or Vittrad Infection you lose those moves, and any moves dependent on them. At the GM’s discretion, you may replace lost
+psi moves with
+cerulean moves. When you open yourself to the whispers from outside of time tell the GM what you’re concentrating on and roll+Willpower. On a 10+, the GM will tell you something interesting and useful about the past or the future of whatever it is. On a 7-9, the GM will tell you something merely interesting. On a failure, your mind becomes untethered from time for a bit… the GM will tell you what happens.
Contact Network – 1 hold
You have developed an extensive network of allies and contacts who can provide help or resources in a pinch. When you take this move, choose one:
- Your contacts respect your allure or forceful personality. Roll+Savvy when contacting them.
At the beginning of the session, or as soon thereafter as you are in a position to do so, you may contact your network and roll the appropriate stat. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. You may spend your hold anytime during that session, 1 for 1, to:
- Get something done: find one or more contacts to accomplish an off-screen task
- Lean on someone: convince a character as if you’d rolled a 10+ on negotiate
- Gather intel: learn something about a subject as if you’d rolled a 10+ on access the mesh
- Borrow Resources: gain temporary access to an item, morph, piece of equipment, or service
On a miss, your network needs a favor in return. Lose access to this move until you satisfy them.
When you increase localized entropy roll+Willpower. On a 10+ hold 3, on a 7-9, hold 1. At any point in the scene, you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to:
- Cellular Decay: inflict 2-damage,
ap-2, on someone in the scene
- Power Drain: drain the power from any one power source, including energy weapons, generators, someone’s
+mesh inserts, etc.
- Thermal Degradation: remove all thermal energy from the room inflicting 1-damage
You are an artist with chemicals and pharmaceuticals. When you consume a drug that you’ve created, and you’ve rolled the drug use move, choose 2 on a 10+ and 1 on a 7-9:
+circadian regulation– You can control when, and how much you sleep. Too much use may cause you to become
+electrical sense– You can sense nearby electric currents
+emotional dampers– When activated, you are
+boostedon any move to deceive or lie, but
+glitchedon any attempt to persuade or seduce.
+enhanced hearing– You are
+boostedon any moves involving hearing.
+enhanced smell– You are
+boostedon any moves involving smell.
+enhanced touch– You are
+boostedon any moves involving the sense of touch.
+enhanced vision– You are
+boostedon any moves involving eyesight.
+radiation sense– You can sense the presence and approximate source of dangerous radiation.
+reflex booster– Once per battle, you are
+boostedon any Coordination stat roll.
When facing those infected by the exsurgent virus, roll+Willpower. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. At any point in the scene you may spend your hold, 1 for 1, to:
- Instantly kill any exsurgent (including asyncs)
- Shield any one person from exsurgent infection or async sleights for a scene
- Suppress the virus: Allow an infected person (including an async) to be temporarily free of the virus for a scene.
Wealth – 1 payout hold
You have developed extensive investments and agents whose job it is to keep you in credits. At the beginning of the session, roll+ Savvy to see how your fortune is faring. On a 10+, you have surplus on hand for your needs. On a 7-9, you have surplus, but choose one want. On a miss, your investments are in want. The GM will choose one or more. The precise values of your surplus and want are determined by creating your investments below.
- Your investments are extensive, but thinly spread. Payout: 1-hold
- Your investments are compact and well administered. Remove one want.
- Your investments are deeply concealed. Want: unreliable
You may spend Payout hold, 1 for 1, to gain +1forward on any roll to procure something. Alternately, you may spend 3-hold to increase your Resources stat by 1.
For advancement, choose 2 new benefits, or take 1 new benefit and remove 1 weakness.
- +1 to an Ego Stat (max stat +3) (up to 3 times)   
- +1 to a Background Stat (max stat +3) (unlimited)
- +1 Move (up to 4 times) [X] [X] [X]  (Body Hopper, Signal Interference, Entropic Density)
- Advance your Gang, Fame, or Wealth (up to 3 times)